Vinnie Woolston is at it again for YSL, showing men everywhere how to reach the peak of seduction with La Nuit de L’Homme Eau Électrique. The perfume unites freshness, intensity and pure sensuality, making him the perfect leading man.
Getting to know Vinnie
* Vinnie has been working with YSL as the face of their luxury fragrances since 2009 when he was chosen as the face of La Nuit de L’Homme.
* The Raglan-based model is a proud New Zealander and even sports a Maori tattoo. The body art is considered a highly sacred symbol of social status, power and prestige in his country. Commonly a face tat, he opted for a body tattoo instead.
* He was a total surfer boy! The hottie admitted to being a “grom” – that’s a young teenage surfer to the rest of us – working at a skate shop before he joined the world of modeling and high fashion campaigns.
* The kiwi hunk also has roots behind the scenes in the clothing industry. Vinnie and his partner, Mala Brajkovic produce t-shirts, jumpers, and accessories that unite their passions for skate culture and streetwear with their label, Bad Things Apparel.
* When he’s not taking over billboards and starring in campaigns with the likes of Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne, Vin is just a regular ol’ dad, saying, via Mindfood.com, “The first thing I do when I get home is give my darling daughters big kisses and cuddles!”. Swoon.
So about the fragrance…
A new edition to the La Nuit de L’Homme family, this fragrance is said to boast “An electric olfactory shock as intense as the deep blue liquid.” And yes, the liquid is blue. The juice expands into a burst of Apple Accord, with a heart note of Geranium that awakens the senses. The sensual and aphrodisiac Vanilla slowly evolves for an electric momentum.
Fresh, intense and sensual. Much like the leading man.
Check him out in the new campaign:
Interested? In the fragrance, that is…
RS Price: YSL Nuit Eau Electrique EDT 100ML: R 1 177
This concludes our #ManCrushMonday segment. Share your favourite #ManCrush thus far in the comments section below.