1. ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand, R1899 – this newly launched wand from ghd allows you to create glamorous waves, especially on long hair. With new-patented tri-zone technology, the entire wand gets heated, ensuring that optimum temperature is delivered constantly throughout.
2. FHI Heat Stylus, R1995 – not just your ordinary hair brush, this heated styling tool has all the qualities you may wish for in a brush, plus it can heat up to 400F. If you struggle to create curls, waves, lift and volume, this will become your favourite tool. It can be set to certain temperatures and has a one-hour auto shut-off. Even the boys will love it.
3. Veaudry My Easycomb, R195 – it’s about time something like this became available. This revolutionary comb with built-in sectioning guide makes heat styling with an iron so much simpler. It speeds up straightening time too. Simply section the hair using the sectioning guide and then chase it with your hair iron.
4. Invisibobble LTD Wild Whisper, R80 – the traceless hair ring that doesn’t pull or break your hair and doesn’t cause headaches from being too tight either. This collection is on counter until July 2015 in four limited edition shades.
5. Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Half Paddle Brush, R330 – if you are familiar with how easy Tangle Teaser makes your life and hair, you will love this new product of theirs. For all hair types, this innovative brush allows for easy blow-drying with no pulling and tugging. The innovative teeth allows for free-flowing brushing and reduced fizziness. It means quicker drying time and the result is voluminous, shiny hair.
6. Glampalm Standard Magic Series Iron, R2400 – We can’t get enough of this styling range. Ideal for short to medium length hair. Known to keep hair in style for longer than any other iron on the market – we think it’s perfect for the cooler weather when our hair tends to frizz more easily.
Other articles you may be interested in:
The latest hair tools and accessories
How to: Avoid hat hair
Three easy back-to-work hairstyles
The seven worst things to do to curly hair
Why not to brush wet hair