Freshpak peach iced tea lollies
Makes 8 lollies
1. Pour 3 cups of boiling water over the tea bags.
2. Let tea steep for about 5 minutes and then remove bags and discard.
3. Add sugar to hot water, stir until dissolved.
4. Add peach juice and stir.
5. Pour tea mixture into a jug and refrigerate.
6. Once cooled, pour into prepared ice lolly trays and place in the freezer overnight.
7. To serve, remove the lollies from the freezer and place on a tray served with sliced peaches as garnish.
Note: To serve as a peach iced tea, follow steps 1 – 5. Serve with lots of ice and fresh peach wedges.