We caught up with make-up artist Faith Seoue and asked for her top make-up tips.
1. “Invest in great skin care and healthy habits – you’ll have great skin and in turn, use less make-up.
2. Ask for a foundation sample to try at home before you buy.
3. Find a mascara with a brush that will work for your lashes.
4. Use one colour of eye shadow on your eyes if you are not good with blending.
5. Find the right brown shade for your eyebrows because they look more natural with brown rather than using black, as it’s too harsh.”
A girl can never have too many tips, right?
Other articles you may be interested in:
Top five celebrity smokey eye looks
Lip products decoded
Top ten make-up products to invest in
Five nail shapes for your next manicure
In praise of chocolate eye shadows