Thandie Kupe, local businesswoman and Decléor skincare ambassador is now also the new face of Ava Secrets – one of our favourite feminine hygiene ranges. But Thandie’s not just a pretty face – she’s heading up the Love Ava campaign, which helps young girls in disadvantaged communities who cannot afford sanitary products.
With every Ava product purchased, a portion of the profits will go to organisations that give girls access to much-needed sanitary products. How’s that for giving back?!
We chatted to the beautiful Thandie to find out a little bit more about her (and her beauty routine, of course!). Here’s what she had to say:
1. What’s keeping you busy right now? My job! I am a business manager with demanding clients but I love what I do!
2. What’s the one thing you simply can’t live without? My cell phone, sadly.
3. If we were to turf out your make-up bag, what would we find in there? My Ava tin and lipstick.
4. With regards to facial skincare, what are your favourite products? My favorite products would have to be, by far, Decléor.
5. Which perfume do you wear? “Very Sexy” by Victoria’s Secret.
6. What’s the best beauty advice you’ve received? Wear confidence!
7. And how do you take care of that bod? I keep fit, and everything in moderation.
8. What nail polish colours are you rocking at the moment? Warm winter colours.
9. What is your favourite go-to handbag – the one you use the most? My black Jimmy Choo – it’s not flashy and goes with everything and every occasion.
10. Favourite nail polish shade? Maroon.
Want to win the entire range of Ava feminine hygiene products? Enter here.
Other articles you may be interested in:
Street style: Thandie Kupe
What’s in Elana Afrika’s make-up bag?
What’s in Pearl Thusi’s make-up bag?
Spring clean your make-up bag
What’s in Jo-Ann Strauss’s make-up bag?