Lamelle Correctives Hydrating HA Serum
Correctives Hydrating HA Serum – the very first product in the industry to use HAFi fragments. HAFi stands for Intermediate Hyaluronic Acid fragment which is a very specific length HA segment or chain.
Only HAFi fragments have all five very specific effects on skin;
- they are able to penetrate into the epidermis and dermis,
- they can attract and bind water into the epidermis and dermis,
- they can stimulate keratinocytes and fibroblasts to produce additional Hyaluronic acid,
- they increase keratinocyte and fibroblast proliferation (increase the number of cells),
- they can assist in wound healing by encouraging the movement of new keratinocytes across the surface of an injury.
Price: From R460
Availability: Dermatologists, aesthetic doctors, Skin Renewal
What we say:
Anything with the word hydrating in the name gets excited and I immediately want to try it. I tend have quite a dry skin, or rather dry areas so I love products that offer my skin hydration. I also love a good serum. This one from Lamelle is thin enough for me to wear daily under my moisturiser and rest of my products. I find that it absorbs almost immediately into my skin. It works amazingly after skin treatments such as peels. I found that after using it for three weeks, I could definitely see a drastic difference in the texture of my skin. It almost felt more plump and was glowing. I am going to be keeping this one throughout winter and as a booster every know and then throughout the year.
– Zoe Gruss, BSA Beauty Editor