This is one of the most talked about BB creams on the market, and I had to try it after hearing some of my favourite beauty bloggers mention it repeatedly.
I was quite hesitant to use it seeing that I have combination skin with dry cheeks and a tendency to break out. I hate matte products which make your face look caked and unnatural, so this dewy BB cream sounded like a good fit for me rather than the alternative for oily skins.
1. Wonderfully natural cover which is light-medium but buildable.
2. Affordable (a fraction of the price of most other BB creams).
3. Available at most pharmacies and even supermarkets.
4. Moisturises without excessive oiliness.
5. SPF 15.
6. Applies wonderfully with fingers or make-up brushes.
1. THE SMELL! This really is a big let down, it smells overwhelmingly of apricots… To the degree that it lingers the whole day and makes me feel self conscious!
2. The lightest shade is not very light and has a significant orange tinge, this is however very blendable and I can make it work on my skin.
3. The staying power is not great. It tends to settle in fine lines and touch ups are needed throughout the day.