1) SPF30++ to protect from UVA and UVB rays
3) On special at Clicks at moment at R10.00 off (normal price R69.95).
4) Convenient small tube fits into handbag
5) Smell is light and fresh
1) Not really suitable for dry skin. Somehow my dry skin feels even dryer after application.
2) As base, the coverage is minimal as cream is extremely thin).
3) Because cream is so thin, one tends to use more, so do not think the tiny 25ml tube is going to last very long.
4) I am not crazy about how it makes my skin feel and could not see that foundation applied easier because of it.
5) From the claims about evening out skin tone, I experienced nothing.
FINAL VERDICT: I usually like Pond’s products, but will definitely shop around until I find a BB or CC cream more suitable to my skin. So overall, NOT IMPRESSED.