With so many new products going on sale each month, it’s hard to decide which ones you should hit. Or miss. Each month we bring you a selection of the latest products on our radar…
This month sees the launch of boy band One Direction’s new scent, plus some interesting skincare products that have to do with bees. Yes, bees. If that doesn’t interest you, maybe Clinique’s new Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm will. In my eyes, it’s the easiest way to brighten up your look.
- Thierry Mugler A Men Pure Wood LTD, R860 – A limited edition EDT for the men in your lives. A woody scent that allows you to feel in touch with nature. We love the wood-like bottle!
- Noreva Lotion Universelle Micellar Cleansing Lotion, 500ml, R299.95 – A new skincare brand to hit the shelves this month from France. A range that is so extensive it caters for all skin types. We are excited about this micellar cleansing lotion in the range.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm, R260 – A bigger version of the famous Chubby Stick Lip Balm, but this time it’s for the cheeks. Give yours a gorgeous glow and subtle colour with this newbie.
- Nip + Fab Bee Sting Fix Eye, R335 – Fight the look of fatigue with this potent eye cream. If you are allergic to bees though, it’s a no-go!
- Good Things Manuka Honey Refining Scrub, R69.95 – Created by a British beauty journalist, Good Things is all about simple, yet effective skincare. We love this range as it’s free from added nasties.
- One Direction Our Moment EDP, 50ml, R595 – Finally One Direction’s scent is available in South Africa. It’s a sparkling, juicy and feminine scent and is available in 30ml and 50ml exclusively from Foschini stores.