Can you believe we are already into the sixth month of 2015? Wow, time has flown! At the BeautySouthAfrica office we are gearing up for a cool, cool winter and couldn’t think of anything better than finding some new beauty buys to play with. Here are the seven items we love, and think you should, too.
1. Sally Hansen Gel Shine 3D Top Coat, R99,95 – No light, no curing time – just a really awesome top coat that goes on thick but tries quickly. It’s everything you want from a top coat.
2. Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen Multi-Protection, R465 – This translucent sunscreen has us so excited. It’s an SPF50, applies evenly with no sticky residue, leaves no white film, dries instantly, smells great and is the perfect size to keep in your handbag.
3. Revlon PhotoReady Prime + Anti-Shine Balm, R225 – Three ways, one product. You can use this balm alone, under, or over make-up to prime the skin, or to eliminate shine.
4. Gosh No Limit Lash Mascara, R130 – There is no limit to the size of this mascara! If volume is what you’re after then this is your product to try. The innovative formula and unique shaped brush helps achieve length and drama without smudging or flaking.
5. Bionike Acteen Make-Mat Cream Compact Foundation SPF50 (Price TBC)
If you have an uneven skin tone and are prone to oiliness, this new product is one to try. In a fun compact with a mirror and sponge, this foundation has a creamy texture but offers a matte finish. It offers high coverage, has an SPF50 and can be used on acne-prone skin too. It’s available in 3 shades.
6. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser, R155 – The most delicious thirst-quenching cream we have smelled and felt in a long time. If you are suffering from dull, tired, grumpy (winter) skin, this moisturiser will help fight these signs.
7. Avon Nutraeffects Radiance Day Cream SPF20, R89 – Another jar of goodness that we just had to share. It’s suitable for sensitive skin, has an SPF20, offers radiance and is part of a bigger collection of products that form the nutraeffects range. Who doesn’t want radiant skin?