The benefits of being part of our Beauty Network
What is BeautySouthAfrica?
BeautySouthAfrica is an online beauty magazine that provides readers with the latest beauty news, tips, trends, expert advice and detailed product reviews. With over 1000 products listed on the website (a number that is ever growing), we aim to be South Africa’s number one pre-shop beauty stop.
Do you want to be the first to learn about and try new beauty products on the market? Then our beauty network is for you!
Our beauty network is 100% FREE and gives you access to the following benefits:
– The chance to be a part of our coveted Trial Teams. Each month a selection of our Beauty Network members get the chance to review (and keep) the latest beauty products on the market.
– Access to weekly competitions.
– The opportunity to be invited to exclusive beauty events.
– Sign up to our monthly newsletter and keep up-to-date with the latest news and trends in the world of beauty.
When you sign up and complete your beauty profile, you’ll receive your first 100 points. By interacting on BeautySouthAfrica.com and doing what you love most – talking about beauty – you can earn points and work your way towards Gold Status. Once you have reached Gold Status you will be eligible to receive high end products* for Trial Teams, as well as invitations to exclusive beauty events.
|Complete your online beauty profile||100|
|Comment on an article||2|
|Comment on a review||2|
|Send in your own review||10|
|Send in a review that is excellent quality **||An extra 10|
**An excellent quality review is determined by the following:
- The detail of the review: Does it provide readers with enough information on the product?
- The description of the product: Does the review include details of the product’s packaging and the size / shape of the product?
- The authenticity of the review: Is the review a detailed personal account of the product, including first impressions, the process of using the product and the result of using the product.
The fine print
– You will lose 100 points if you are inactive for a period of two months, however, you will never have less than 100 points.
– At our discretion, we may adjust the points system from time to time and will inform you accordingly.
– There are many ways to increase your points, however, please do not post generic comments (e.g. ‘Love it!” or ‘Must try this!’) or fake reviews for the purpose of gaining extra points. All comments and reviews are monitored for this purpose.
– Comments and reviews containing blasphemy / crude language will not be tolerated and will be removed.
– As part of the beauty network, you are not guaranteed to receive products every month.
You will be selected for a Trial Team when the product is well-suited to your online beauty profile.
– If you are selected to be part of a Trial Team, you may not post your review onto any other beauty website. Please be advised that this applies to both South African and international beauty websites.
– *High end products include but are not limited to: Fragrances, luxury skin care products (specialised serums, treatments etc.), luxury make-up products and specialised hair treatments.