Thank you for your question. I wish I could say that there is a “one size fits all” recipe for all 26 year olds… but unfortunately how old you are chronologically has only a little influence on your skin. There are so many other factors that need to be considered. Typically these are just a few of the basic questions I would need to ask you to give you some good advice:
1) What kind of environment do you find yourself in, the majority of the time? Do you work outdoors or indoors? Is your working area heavily air-conditioned? Do you sit behind a PC all day or are you on the go and moving around and very physical?
2) What colour is your skin? Are you very dark or very light or “kind-of in the middle”?
3) Do you have any marks or pigmentation on your skin? Can you visibly see any scars or damage to your skin?
4) Would you say your skin is oily all over? Or dry all over? Or oily in some patches and dry in others?
5) Are you on any medication (or are you taking the pill or any other hormonal medication)?
6) Do you take and Vitamin supplements?
7) What is your budget for your skin care?
Everyone should have a good cleanser, and a really good sunblock. These products need to be used every single day no matter what your age or skin condition. As for moisturisers and serums etc… these are products that need to be specific to what is present on your skin, and for this we would need some more info, or better yet, come and see me or contact one of our Skin Renewal Branches so that we can talk to you and suggest the best regime for your specific needs.