Here are some tips for getting rid of an oily T-zone:
1.Don’t wash your face more than twice a day, as stripping the skin of natural oils causes it to produce more oil.
2. Use lukewarm water when washing your face.
3. Use cleansers that are specifically designed for oily or acne-prone skin.
4. Use oil-free moisturizers and sunscreen.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. Use a gentle facial scrub twice a week.
7. Reduce your intake of sugar, salt, and fried food – follow a healthy diet and eat fresh as much as you can.
I would suggest using natural products as much as possible.