Question from Buhle Sibanda

l have an embarrassing question to ask, my partner recently informed me that he had urentrasis and he has asked me to get checked. On my part l haven't had any complaints or discomfort. Please let me know what causes the infection and should l just go to a general practitioner or a specific type of doctor . Kind Regards


Hi reader, don’t worry, one should never be embarrassed about questions about your body. I would approach this situation by having another discussion with your partner regarding his diagnosis. Learn from him exactly what his doctor told him and why he finds it necessary for you to be tested too. You may then want to schedule an appointment with his doctor again for your examination and tests and have your partner go along with you. Any illness that involves a couple in a relationship should always be managed together. Best of luck and I hope that you have more clarity on the situation soon.

BEAUTYSOUTHAFRICA – YOUR PRE-SHOP STOP FOR ALL THINGS BEAUTY is South Africa’s most comprehensive online beauty magazine and your pre-shop stop for product information and reviews. From the latest international make-up trends to the hottest new products on the market, we offer insights into the glamorous world of beauty. Join like-minded beauty fanatics in our loyalty program and earn points, trial beauty products and share your experiences.

© 2019 BeautySouthAfrica. All rights reserved