Question from Margot Osborne

I have really dark circles under my eyes, and have to spend a lot on concealer to correct them. I think it’s hereditary because my mom has them, too. Is there something I can do to help on a skincare level?


In a case like this it is very important to investigate the cause. So I would highly recommend a consult with one of our Doctors. But there are many treatments that can be done for under eye circles, provided you are choosing the correct treatment to target the cause of the problem. Possible treatments could include; Laser Genesis; Carboxy Eyes; Under Eye Filler and on some cases, just choosing the correct topical product can help.

BEAUTYSOUTHAFRICA – YOUR PRE-SHOP STOP FOR ALL THINGS BEAUTY is South Africa’s most comprehensive online beauty magazine and your pre-shop stop for product information and reviews. From the latest international make-up trends to the hottest new products on the market, we offer insights into the glamorous world of beauty.

© 2019 BeautySouthAfrica. All rights reserved