Question: Skin Problems

Hello! I am Aude and I have pigmentation problems and allergies also. Which specialist can I please go to? I would like to have an even skin tone just like Bonang Matheba. I am in Cape Town.Thanks. Aude


Hi there Aude. You have two problems here that you need to deal with. Most specialist, are field specific, so you are going to need to see more than one person. I would highly reccommend that you go to the New Cape Quarter in Green Point (Cape Town). Go to Skin Renewal (on the 2nd floor), and make an appointment with Dr Jonathan Brinkman, he is a specialist diagnostician. While you are there, you can also make an appointment with any one of the skin doctors to help you with the pigmentation issues. If you’d like to call to make a booking, the number is: 021 – 421 8709, Or you can e-mail them on

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Teenage skin

My name is Estelle and I am a 15year old teen. I'm really struggling with my facial skin,my face is…

Acne in my 40s

I have always struggled with oily and breakout skin since primary school but it has calmed down from my teens…

Question from Nickay Heyman

Hi there Doc I am a 28 year old Lady and I have a problem with dark spots left from…

Subscribe to our newsletter