I would really love to help you with this. There are however some details I need from you. As all these things need to be taken into account to be able to give you the best possible advice:
1) How old are you?
2) What kind of environment do you find yourself in, the majority of the time? Do you work outdoors or indoors? Is your working area heavily air-conditioned? Do you sit behind a PC all day or are you on the go and moving around and very physical?
3) What colour is your skin? Are you very dark or very light or “kind-of in the middle”?
4) Do you have any marks or pigmentation n your skin?
5) Would you say your skin is oily all over? Or dry all over? Or oily in some patches and dry in others?
6) Are you on any medication (or are you taking the pill or any other hormonal medication)?
7) Do you take and Vitamin supplements?
8) What is your budget for your skin care?
I would definitely say without a doubt the two most important VERY basic things that every single person needs regardless of your skin type or condition is 1) A good cleanser to be used morning and evening. (NOT soap! Soap will dry out and deplete your skin). 2) A good facial sunblock that you should be applying every single day of your life, come rain or shine. Your sunblock should be at least an SPF30.
If you could just begin with those 2 things, you will already be well on your way. From there, I need the other information to best advise any other products for you. Could you maybe give me that info OR you’re very welcome to call one of our Skin Renewal Branches and we can then assist you directly.