Question: Which Product Would You Recommend For Saggy Underarms?

Which product would you recommend for saggy underarms?


This is a tricky question. If it is the skin that is sagging then you’re going to need to use a treatment cream/lotion that contains growth factors, such as Skin Medica’s TNS Body Lotion. You will however not get quick results this way, you would really need to consider doing treatments as well, such as laser genesis or carboxy therapy. If however, it is the muscle that is starting to sag, you’re going to need some muscle toning therapy or exercises. You may want to consider getting a medical aesthetic doctor or therapist to have a look and give you the best advice.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Teenage skin

My name is Estelle and I am a 15year old teen. I'm really struggling with my facial skin,my face is…

Acne in my 40s

I have always struggled with oily and breakout skin since primary school but it has calmed down from my teens…

Question from Nickay Heyman

Hi there Doc I am a 28 year old Lady and I have a problem with dark spots left from…

Subscribe to our newsletter