• Flawless make-up starts with a committed skincare regime. Ensure that you start with the boring stuff to preserve your youthful complexion for as long as possible. A good eye cream, cleanser and moisturiser will set you up for success. Prep & Prime Vibrancy Eye, R350, to diffuse dark circles and any puffiness. Green Gel Cleanser, R235, is great to use to wash way all the impurities from the day and inject the skin with moisture. Then lastly Studio Moisture Fix SPF15, R335, to lock in the hydration and block the UV rays.
• Avoid creating a heavy base face. Embrace your naturally radiant skin. Opt for lightweight products like MAC Studio Moisture Tint, R320 or MAC Prep & Prime BB creams, R380, to even out your complexion. Spot correct any imperfections with Pro Longwear concealer, R220. If you struggle with acne avoid trying to conceal wall to wall, just pat concealer over the areas that concern you, and then add a light layer of BB cream / tinted moisturiser over it.
• To matte down the T-Zone or zap any pores, apply Prep & Prime CC Colour Correct, R255. This will also cancel out any additional redness that may live in your skin. Fight the need to powder everywhere.
• Add some colour back into your face with a natural looking satin finish bronzer, nothing excessively sparkly. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish products, R305, are incredible for adding that flush of sunlit colour to the face. Sweep the powder over your eyelids and under the bottom lash line.
• Maximise your lashes by curling them with a lash curler and then pumping up the volume by adding a few coats of in MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash, R215. Make your lashes your statement piece.
• Finish off your masterpiece with a touch of MAC Cream Colour Base, R200, applied to the top of your cheekbones for dewy highlights and a swipe of new MAC Patent Polish, R260, over your lips for translucent juicy lips.
• Last but certainly not least, mist over MAC’s famous FIX+, R220 to boost moisture and therefore prolong the life of your make-up.
• Approach make-up as a natural enhancement, aim to apply make-up in such away that has people mystified by your natural beauty not your make-up application!
Comment below and tell us which of these MAC products you’d most like to own and where your nearest MAC store is. You could stand a chance of going in store and having this look done for free! The winner will be announced on Thursday 12 June.