This has to be one of the most inexpensive yet most effective eye make up remover I’ve ever come across. The eye make up remover is gentle on eyes and doesn’t irritate, itch or burn eyes. This amazing eye make up remover is:
How to use
1) Apply eye makeup remover to a cotton ball or pad making sure to get it pretty wet. You don’t want to have to rub your eyes.
2) Working with only one eye at a time, close your eye and apply one of the cotton balls to your lid and lashes. Let it sit for a minute so it can work its way through the layers of makeup.
3) After letting it sit for a minute, gently swipe your eye in a downward motion making sure not to get makeup in the eye.
4) Open your eye and remove any eye makeup left under the lashes and in the crease of your eye.
5) Repeat with your second eye and spot remove as needed.
I would recommend you give this product a try because the results are amazing. This amazing eye make up remover can remove stubborn mascara, gel eyeliner and top liners within seconds. I would recommend you give this product a try because it’s really affordable and long lasting, a bottle retails for around R40. I personally recommend it if you have sensitive eyes because I’ve noticed this product is absolutely gentle. An added bonus would definitely be that it doesn’t leave eyes feeling heavy or greasy, but absolutely nourished and feeling refreshed. Plus the product has been First Runner Up in the 2011 Fair Lady Consumer Awards Bargain Skincare category. So it’s really a winner!