This week we chat to local personality and business woman Thandie Kupe. Already the face of Decléor skincare, Thandie was also recently named the brand ambassador for Ava Secrets – the feminine hygiene range of 100% chlorine free tampons, pads and panty liners.
Here’s how she loves to wear her hair:
1. Name and city: Thandie Kupe, Cape Town
2. Occupation: Business manager
3. Hairdresser name: Thandified
4. Hair stylist name: Thandie
5. Products used on a daily basis: Coconut oil and water
6. Favourite hairstyle to rock: Weave
7. How often do you change your look: Every two months
8. Do you ever rock your hair natural: Hardly ever
9. Any advice you would like to share: Don’t relax your hair; read about what works to grow your hair and use all natural products.
Other articles you may be interested in:Street style: This is our favourite new hair accessory
Five naturalistas to follow on Instagram
The A – Z of ethnic hair
How can I colour my dreadlocks?
How to: Care for your locs