Hello, thank you for your question! There are many great cosmeceutical creams on the market to treat aging skin and address wrinkles. What you choose will depend on your areas of concern and the budget you can allocate for your home care products. An affordable and anti aging specific cosmeceutical on the market are the Lamelle Dermaheal products. Once the signs of ageing such as wrinkles appear on the facial skin, it is time to initiate the most powerful corrective treatments and topical therapies available such as growth factors and peptides to improve collagen content and minimize wrinkling. Lamelle set out to produce the most powerful corrective product on the market. The Ultra Moisturising Renewal Cream is that product. Crafted with high concentrations of Nobel Prize winning growth factor molecules, Dermaheal offers the ultimate in anti-ageing and laser-free skin remodelling.
Features and Benefits:
• Loaded with a triple cocktail of growth factors;
• Epidermal growth factor (EGF) renews the epidermal cells;
• Fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) renews the dermis and epidermis;
• Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1) acts synergistically with the EGF and bFGF;
• Perfect combination of additional anti-aging peptides such as Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argireline) which acts as a ‘Botulinum type’ topical peptide;
• Copper tri-peptides keep the skin optimally protected and stimulated.
• No redness or sensitivity is experienced with Dermaheal as with traditional collagen stimulating products such as Retin A
• And Dermaheal is suitable for all skin types
I have not found medical studies regarding “sudocream’s” effective use for anti aging, but perhaps with its medically proven use on nappy rash, eczema and dry skin it aids in protecting and moisturizing the skin, thus giving the appearance of healthier and more hydrated skin.
I hope this helps in your quest to find the right products for you concerns!