Most people turn to a hydrating masque when their skin feels dry, or an exfoliating scrub when it looks dull. In truth, dehydrated skin often needs more than just hydration to feel better; it also needs exfoliation.
Why? Part of what makes dehydrated skin feel tight and uncomfortable is a natural buildup of dead cells on the skin’s surface. The benefit of gently exfoliating to remove these cells is twofold: it serves to stimulate cell turnover and reveal healthy-looking skin, while also helping hydrating ingredients penetrate the skin for maximum benefit.
Enter Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant: a five-minute masque that works synergistically to exfoliate and hydrate in a single step. Bamboo primes skin for optimal hydration, and Snow Mushroom holds 450 times its weight in water to deliver an instant hydration boost – working more efficiently than a two-step exfoliation and hydration regimen. For luminous, healthy-looking skin, feel the spheres.
Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant smoothes and renews in five minutes for luminous, healthy-looking skin.
- Bamboo, rich in minerals, dissolves upon activation to deliver a targeted yet gentle exfoliation.
- Snow Mushroom holds 450x its weight in water – infusing skin with hydration, antioxidants and Vitamin D.
- Phytolipids from Jojoba Seed, Sunflower and Safflower help fortify skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Sugar Beets deliver Amino Acids that hydrate and help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier.
- Cucumber Extract provides a soothing, refreshing finish.
How to Use
Apply generously to cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Massage in circular motions until spheres disappear. Let masque activate for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly and follow with your moisturiser. Use once or twice per week, or as recommended.
Hydro Masque Exfoliant comes in a 50 mL bottle. Find it at authorized Dermalogica spas, salons and skin centers, and at dermalogica.com, starting on 8 March 2020.
This post was sponsored by Dermalogica.