No matter how healthy your face looks, your neckline can tell a different story. That’s because neck skin is thin, delicate, and more vulnerable to sun damage, photosensitization from fragrances, and the wrinkle-deepening motion of looking down at your devices. It also loses strength and flexibility with age while neck muscles weaken underneath. These factors can exacerbate the appearance of lines, creases and sagging.
Enter Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum, your neck’s best personal trainer. This lightweight, roll-on serum immediately tightens skin, and tones it over time, for a more visibly lifted and sculpted appearance.
Immediately Tightens Skin with Flex Lift Contour Technology
Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum takes on wrinkles and creases with high-performance Flex Lift Contour Technology, which acts like invisible mesh to provide a visible lifting and tightening effect. It also smoothes fine lines and helps protect skin against pollution, which can lead to premature signs of skin ageing.
Tones Skin Over Time with Plant-Based Science
Rye Seed Extract works with a novel Palmitoyl Tripeptide-42 and Rambutan Extract to deliver Retinol-like results, visibly smoothing, firming and toning skin. A Resurrection Plant-inspired polysaccharide helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier for a smooth, even appearance. Griffonia Seed Extract provides antioxidant defense to help safeguard results against free radicals.
Choose Your Neck’s Best Workout
Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum comes with personalized neck workouts to help sculpt your neck’s appearance from both the inside and the outside. While Neck Fit Contour Serum trains your skin to look tighter and more toned, you can train your neck muscles to appear longer, leaner and more contoured – complete with guidance from a Dermalogica skin therapist. To get your personalized workout routine, visit neckfitcontour.com.
How to tighten neck skin without surgery
Neck skin care is often not a specialized part of daily skin care regimens or professional facials. Most people extend products meant for the face down to the neck and chest instead of using products specifically meant for the neck and décolleté. While this is a good start, using products designed for the neck area and adjusting your lifestyle habits can help keep skin looking tight and toned.
1. Use Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum morning and night. This can be applied before your moisturiser to help lift and firm the appearance of your neck and décolleté.
2. Exercise your neck muscles. The major muscles running down the sides of our necks are not supported by bones the same way they are in the face, so they are naturally less taut and loosen more easily. As neck muscles weaken over time or with less use, neck skin starts to sag. Doing daily neck exercises can help strengthen neck muscles and make your neck look longer, leaner and more contoured.
3. Take more screen breaks. Not all neck lines come from ageing. Looking down at your devices may deepen the appearance of neck creases, even in your 20s. By keeping your chin up more often, you can help counter the development of deep neck lines.
4. Avoid using fragrances on your neck. Many perfumes and colognes are photosensitizers, which means they generate free radicals when activated by sunlight. This makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight and leads to an increased appearance of skin aging. If you must use a fragrance, apply it in a less exposed area or switch to a non-photosensitizing fragrance.
5. Protect your neck and décolleté with sunscreen. Sun damage accelerates signs of skin ageing, so if you want to keep uneven skin tone, wrinkles and sagging at bay, make it a habit to apply SPF to your neck area daily.
6. Get a professional neck treatment. Ask your professional skin therapist whether they incorporate neck-specific products or techniques into their skin treatments. Doing so can help accelerate visible results.
While the appearance of your neck is somewhat determined by your genetics, you can still achieve your neck’s best appearance with your skin care regimen and lifestyle. Making these six habits part of your day will go a long way toward keeping the skin on your neck taut and toned.
Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum comes in a 50 ml tube with a stainless steel roller applicator. Find it at authorized Dermalogica spas, salons and skin centers starting on 8 March, 2021.
Dermalogica revolutionized the skin care industry when it emerged into the marketplace in 1986 with innovative formulations, which excluded common irritants, including SD alcohol, lanolin, mineral oil and artificial colors and fragrances. Jane Wurwand developed the products to better support the advanced curriculum she had developed a few years earlier for The International Dermal Institute, which she also founded. Wurwand led the company’s growth from an idea to the world’s most-requested professional skin care brand.
Dermalogica today is sold in more than 80 countries worldwide and trains over 100,000 professionals per year around the globe. Dermalogica products are available in select skin treatment centers on the recommendation of a qualified professional skin therapist in addition to the brand’s concept spaces located around the world and online at dermalogica.com. Dermalogica is made in the USA, with its global operations based in Carson, just south of Los Angeles. To learn more about Dermalogica, please visit dermalogica.com.
This post was sponsored by Dermalogica.
I can’t wait to try it.Dermalogica is a very good brand and love it