Question: Double Chin

Is there any cream that can minimise a double chin or do I have to go the plastic survey route?


Unfortunately there are not many topical products that can really dramatically re-shape a face. It really does depend on how severe the area looks and it also depends on what has caused it. Is it hanging skin? Is it due to a fatty deposit in the area? Generally for these sorts of things you do not necessarily need to go and have an operation, many times we can sort these out with treatments. I would need to have a look at you to give you the very best advice. Are you close to any of our Skin Renewal Branches so that we can help you?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Teenage skin

My name is Estelle and I am a 15year old teen. I'm really struggling with my facial skin,my face is…

Acne in my 40s

I have always struggled with oily and breakout skin since primary school but it has calmed down from my teens…

Question from Nickay Heyman

Hi there Doc I am a 28 year old Lady and I have a problem with dark spots left from…

Subscribe to our newsletter