Question: Which product would be best to use for Strobing?

Hi, i would like to know which product would be best to use for Strobing? Many thanks


Mac Strobe Cream – You can use it on top of foundation or mix it with the foundation. Use strobe cream for highlighting areas of the face. For example: the cheek bones, bridge of the nose and Cupid’s bow.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on whatsapp

Teenage skin

My name is Estelle and I am a 15year old teen. I'm really struggling with my facial skin,my face is…

Acne in my 40s

I have always struggled with oily and breakout skin since primary school but it has calmed down from my teens…

Question from Nickay Heyman

Hi there Doc I am a 28 year old Lady and I have a problem with dark spots left from…

Subscribe to our newsletter