We all want glowing, radiant skin, right? But we tend to be a bit lazy from time to time and forget about that all-important step of exfoliating. By using an exfoliating scrub, whether it consists of micro-beads or a fine powder, you are helping to remove that dull top layer that your cleanser and body wash may not get to. You are also opening up your pores to allow for better penetration for your serums and moisturisers. There are scrubs for oily skin and scrubs for normal skin, showing that absolutely everyone needs an exfoliation from time to time.
Here are 9 body and face scrubs that smell divine and work away grime:
1. Caribbean Tan Cinnamon & Coconut Skin Smoothing exfoliator, R54.95
2. Nivea Daily Essentials Skin Refining Scrub, R49.99
3. Gatineau Refreshing Melting Scrub, R375
4. Sensai Silk Peeling Powder, R945
5. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub, R140
6. Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Scrub, R119.99
7. Dermafix Derma Polish Enzymatic Exfoliator, R415
8. SKNLOGIC Exfoliate with Papaya Extract, R88
9. Comfort Zone Fruity Peel Body Scrub, R495
Do you have a favourite exfoliator?