Sorbet’s extensive range of makeup is a major win for South African women. We’re talking innovation and affordability, all-inclusive shades of foundation to match all South African skin tones and a collection that understands what real women want.
From lightweight daytime products to more daring choices for night time, the Sorbet makeup collection offers everything you need to complete your look and accentuate your best features.
Daytime makeup should be simple and easy to apply. After all, who doesn’t want a few extra minutes in bed?!
- For a natural, fresh-faced look, we recommend a thin layer of Sorbet’s Bare Faced Foundation. The oil-free formula offers medium coverage that helps control the dreaded lunch-time shine (yes please!) without looking cakey.
- Add a pop of colour to the apples of your cheeks with the What A Cheek blusher stamps. These nifty stamps are fuss-free and we love that you can blend the colour with your fingers.
- Keep your eye makeup simple with a single shade of neutral eyeshadow across your entire eyelid. Sorbet Eye To Eye Eye Shadow Quads contain four drool-worthy colours that are perfect for taking your look from day to night! We’re crushing on the pretty pinks in Show Girl.
- Who doesn’t love a good multitasker?! Add length and definition to your lashes with Way Out Lashes Lengthening Mascara. The lightweight formula doesn’t skimp on efficacy – it contains fibres that exaggerate length while defining each lash.
- No makeup look is complete without some lippy. Sorbet’s Get Glossy lip glosses contain vitamins A and E for their moisturising properties, and – wait for it – they’re non-sticky! A simple slick gets you office-ready in no time.
Up your glam factor at night by tweaking your daytime products with a few lust-worthy additions:
- Most of us prefer a little extra coverage at night, so we recommend Sorbet’s Cover & Go Concealer & Foundation. This 2-in-1 moisturising foundation contains antioxidant vitamins to keep your skin healthy and looking its best.
- If there’s ever a time to up the sparkle, it’s now. Apply a few light strokes of Shimmer & Glow Shimmer Bronzer over your What A Cheek blusher or wear it on its own for a more translucent shimmer.
- Sorbet’s versatile Eye To Eye Eye Shadow Quads are perfect for taking your look from office to party. Build on your daytime application by applying the darkest shade in the crease of your eyelid and blend, blend, blend. Apply the lightest colour to the inner corner of your eye for a wide-awake look.
- For added drama, apply a straight line of Sorbet Stroke Of Genius Liner as close as possible to your top lash line. This innovative shape makes application easy for even the shakiest of hands!
- Lastly, prettify that pout with your choice of Sorbet’s Matte Kisses lipsticks. We’ve got our eye on Love and Hero.
Find out more by following Clicks and Sorbet on Instagram, and follow the convo using the hashtags: #SorbetMakeup #SorbetMatchMe
You can also get more info by visiting visit clicks.co.za or sorbet.co.za.
I love the cover and go! works like a bomb